Did you accomplish your Marketing Plan goals & objectives last year? Have you created your Marketing Plan for this year? It's never too soon to start planning!
A written marketing plan is essential to positioning your Firm for success, particularly in today’s environment of challenging markets, scarce resources and increased competition. Yet nearly 40% of financial firms operate without one (according to our study Beyond The Collateral). And frankly, most that we’ve seen are little more than tactical “to-do lists.”
Now’s the Time to Consider a SwanDog Marketing Planning Session
With a SwanDog Marketing Planning Session, our seasoned group of financial marketing practitioners will guide you and your team through the process of developing your plan, building a dashboard and framing out your budget.
A Written Marketing Plan:
- Provides direction and focus for the entire distribution effort
- Helps validate your Firm’s investment in marketing
- Builds the case for strategic budget investment
- Provides a basis for success measurement
- Helps your marketing team develop strategically
Don’t Wait for Your Budget!
Too often, marketers wait until they get “the budget call” before they start planning. A good budget should follow a plan, not the other way around. Summer presents the ideal time and environment to build your plans and lay the foundation for your budget proposal.
What a Turnkey SwanDog Marketing Planning Session Offers
- A fast-paced, collaborative day (held onsite), filled with discussion and group work
- A customized session to meet the unique attributes of your Firm
- Your facilitator will have already done much of the “pre-work” so that all your Firm's strategic goals are targeted
- An external perspective to challenge the status quo
- Our proprietary, proven Marketing Plan Template that is easy to maintain throughout the year
- An opportunity for marketing management to participate rather than facilitate
- A critical final review and plan assessment upon your completion
- 6-month touch base conference call (to make sure you are on track)
At the conclusion of your session you’ll have a framework of strategies and objectives for the year, marketing success measures and budget recommendations to aide you in your Fall planning process.
SCHEDULE YOUR SESSION TODAY!
Contact Bill Barsanti 630-995-3858 or firstname.lastname@example.org.